I am attaching the Registration form for the North Region Parliamentary
Procedure CDE's. The Area I event will be held at Gordon Central High
School on February 4th. We will be set up and ready to receive teams by
3:00 pm if you would like to arrive early. All teams should be onsite and
registered by 4:30. The Area II event will be held at Wilbanks Middle
School in Habersham County. We will be ready to receive teams by 3:30 but
again, all teams should be onsite and registered by 4:30.

Teams should be in Official Dress and should bring their own gavel. The
chairperson and secretary will prepare a set of official minutes after the
team demonstration is over. All participants will take a written test. I am
attaching the guidelines for the CDE to this email. Good luck in preparing
your teams.

Click here to register<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1vVtcntcdsFQDa9nehNfWPXVbqwslB3oTC9YFig949V8/edit>

Click here for the contest guidelines and
rules<http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Parliamentary%20Procedure%20CDE/>

Let me know if you have any questions,
Stan

--