Please complete the form on the link provided below for each proficiency
application that you intend to submit to the North Region office for the
current
school year.
Please complete each box in the google document and submit to our office by
Friday, February 14, 2014.  Actual applications are due in the North Region
Office by February 14th.  No late applications will be accepted.  This is a
due by, not a post mark deadline.

Don't forget that we have a dropbox outside of the building for you to turn
in applications after hours.

We will use this google document to check off your standard for turning in
a proficiency application.

If you send your application in electronically. It must be one email and in
a pdf format.

You must complete one of these forms for each application / student you
intend to submit.  Please contact the North Region Office if you have
questions or concerns.
You must click SUBMIT at the bottom of the link for your entry to be
recorded.

Proficiency Link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dEtqRzhrY0RzX3ppeDBzdGlMUHVXNmc6MA#gid=0>

--
Jerry Taylor