2014 North Region Wildlife CDE Registration is due by Feb. 3rd.

Attached is the list of the teams that have registered so far.

Please complete this registration form for each team for the 2014 Area I and Area II Wildlife CDE. Area I will be at Murray County High School n Feb. 10th, 2014. Area II will be at Oglethorpe County High School on Feb. 11th. Registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30. T-shirts are available and the proof is attached to the registration email. The T-Shirts are $12.00 and the order form is attached. Registration deadline and T-Shirt order deadline: Friday, Feb. 3rd, 2014.

--

Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher