The Ag. Mechanics, Creed finals and Extemporaneous speaking CDE's scheduled
for Tuesday, January 28 at Dawson County High School have been cancelled
due to winter weather. All of the CDE's have been rescheduled for Friday,
January 31st at Dawson County High School. We will follow the same schedule
on Friday that we would have followed for Tuesday.

The CDE's scheduled for Thursday at Oglethorpe County High School are
currently still scheduled for Thursday. We will have to wait and see what
the weather situation is on Wednesday evening before making any other
decision.

We understand that this may pose some difficulties for some teams and thank
you for your patience and understanding in advance.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher