We have several reports of schools in Area II being closed on Thursday and
I am certain more are to come. With this situation in mind, we are *cancelling
the Ag Mechanics and Creed and Extemporaneous Speaking Finals* that were
planned for tomorrow, January 30th, at Oglethorpe County High School.

We will plan to make these events up on* Monday, February 3rd*. They will
still take place at Oglethorpe County High School and will follow the
original schedules sent by Mr. Allen and Mr. Bell in previous emails
concerning these events.

I appreciate your patience and hope that you will be able to make
arrangements as necessary.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns,

Thanks for all you do,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell