2014 North Region Wildlife CDE Registration is due by Jan. 31st.

Attached is the list of the teams that have registered so far.
Please complete this registration form for each team for the 2014 Area I
and Area II Wildlife CDE. Area I will be at Murray County High School on
Feb. 10th, 2014. Area II will be at Oglethorpe County High School on Feb.
11th. Registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30.
T-shirts are available and the proof is attached to the registration email.
The T-Shirts are $12.00 and the order form is attached. Registration
deadline and T-Shirt order deadline: Friday, Jan. 31st.

I have to order the T-shirts Friday afternoon at 5:00. I will also have to
make all of the packets of answer sheets for the teams tomorrow. Due to
cancellations and rescheduling of CDE's next week.

Thanks,

Wildlife CDE Registration
Link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dC1iVF9ZbDY3M010M1dmanZpRU5RSXc6MQ#gid=0>

--