I apologize for the late email but I just found out that the message I sent
to the listserve from my phone did not send. Here is the message again:

Due to the fact that many systems in North Georgia are still out of school
tomorrow, the rescheduled *Ag Mech, Creed, and Extemporaneous Speaking
Finals planned for tomorrow, January 31st, at Dawson County High School
have been canceled. These CDE's have been rescheduled again for Tuesday,
February 4th at Dawson County High School*. The CDE's will follow their
original schedules as specified in previous emails from Mr. Bell and Mr.
Allen.

*The Parliamentary Procedure CDE which was to be conducted on Tuesday,
February 4th at Gordon Central High School, will now also be moved to
Dawson County High School* so that we can conduct all of the events at the
same location. While the location of the Parliamentary Procedure CDE is
changing,the schedule for the CDE will remain unchanged.

I appreciate everyone's patience as we work to accommodate what has been a
very unpredictable weather situation. Please contact me or anyone else in
the North Region Office if you have questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell