Registration<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GogmDVaih0cSb8rZPIoQWD2RWbis28UcowalhLIgKQw/viewform>for
the Prepared Public Speaking CDE's is now open.

Please read over this information and make sure to register

your student & submit their information by
February 18
.

The top 6 Jr. and Sr. speakers
will advance to the Area Finals on March 2
5

and 2
7
.  Please complete the online registration

form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GogmDVaih0cSb8rZPIoQWD2RWbis28UcowalhLIgKQw/viewform>and
submit your manuscripts and certification form to me (
[log in to unmask]) by
*February 18th*.

Please call or e-mail our office if you have any questions or concerns.
Good luck on
working with your students on this event!

Attached you should find:

1.
CDE Awards Bulletin for Jr. and Sr. Prepared Public Speaking
2.
Tips for Preparing Public Speakers
3
. Statement of Certification for Senior and Junior Manuscripts (send

in with manuscripts) by
*February 18th*
.

Special thanks to our Area host teachers:

*March 4 - Area 1* (Preliminary)
Rockmart
 High School,
Mr. Jeff Hawkins and Mr. Bennett Jacobs