Area Poultry CDE is now open!

****Registration closes on Monday, February 3, 2014.
We will have T Shirts available for this contest. They are $12 each for pre orders only.

Area I Poultry Judging CDE:February 10th at Murray County High School,Chatsworth,GA. Registration will be open from 4:00 - 4:20 p.m.***Area I Poultry CDE will begin at 4:30 p.m. Please do not arrive on campus before 4:00 p.m.Registration will bein the school lunchroom.

Area II Poultry Judging CDE:February 11th at the Oglethorpe County Ag Center in Crawford, GA. Registration will be open from 4:00 - 4:20 p.m.Area II Poultry CDE will begin at 4:30 p.m.

*Contest* will include all rotations listed in the State CDE bulletin except:reasons,test or team activity.There will be *NO reasons, test or team activity at the Area contests. Please refer to the rules for the Junior and Senior CDE's @ http://gaaged.org under Awards Bulletin<http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/>.

Teams consist of 4 maximum team members only. Chapters may have both Junior & Senior teams according to the rules of this event.The top 2 teams in each area in Jr & Sr will advance on to the state contest in March.

Students will need #2 pencils,clipboard and official dress (black jeans or dress pants are okay for girls; boots or dress shoes are okay in place of heels for girls).

*Directions / Address: Area I:Murray County High School,1001 Green Rd.Chatsworth, GA 30705. Please report directly to the school lunch roomfor registration. Area II: The Oglethorpe County Ag Center is directly behind Oglethorpe County High School. The actual Ag center address is 55 Oglethorpe Drive,Crawford, GA 30630. Crawford is approximately 20 minutes east of Athens on Hwy 78.

*Reference:* Poultry Science Manual, 6th Edition (order from FFA.org) *There are some missing sections.If you alreadyordered your manual, you can download those missing sections at the following website: http://myimsservices.com/page.aspx?ID=18

Registration link