I am attaching the Registration form for the North Region Parliamentary Procedure CDE's. The Area I event will be held at Gordon Central High School on February 4th. We will be set up and ready to receive teams by 3:00 pm if you would like to arrive early. All teams should be onsite and registered by 4:30. The Area II event will be held at Wilbanks Middle School in Habersham County. We will be ready to receive teams by 3:30 but again, all teams should be onsite and registered by 4:30.

Teams should be in Official Dress and should bring their own gavel. The chairperson and secretary will prepare a set of official minutes after the team demonstration is over. All participants will take a written test. I am attaching the guidelines for the CDE to this email. Good luck in preparing your teams.

Click here to register

Click here for the contest guidelines and rules

Let me know if you have any questions,
Stan

--

Stan Mitchell