The following teams have registered for the Parliamentary Procedure CDE's to be held on February 4th and 6th.

Please have all teams registered by Friday, January 31st so that we can prepare adequate materials for the event.

Area I February 4th at Gordon Central High School
Bagley Middle - Nelson McCracken - Junior
Pepperell - Carey Harris - Senior

Area II February 6th at Wilbanks Middle School
Franklin County High - Cale Watkins - Junior
Madison County High - Trisha Lastly - Junior

Morgan County High - Kaitlyn Butler - Senior
East Hall - Robbie Buchanan - Senior
Jefferson City - Ken Bray - Senior
White County High - Dustin Keener - Senior
Oglethorpe County - Rob Jackson - Senior
Madison County High - Trisha Lastly - Senior

Click this link to register your team

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director