The Ag. Mechanics, Creed finals and Extemporaneous speaking CDE's scheduled for Tuesday, January 28 at Dawson County High School have been cancelled due to winter weather. All of the CDE's have been rescheduled for Friday, January 31st at Dawson County High School. We will follow the same schedule on Friday that we would have followed for Tuesday.

The CDE's scheduled for Thursday at Oglethorpe County High School are currently still scheduled for Thursday. We will have to wait and see what the weather situation is on Wednesday evening before making any other decision.

We understand that this may pose some difficulties for some teams and thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher