We have several reports of schools in Area II being closed on Thursday and I am certain more are to come. With this situation in mind, we are cancelling the Ag Mechanics and Creed and Extemporaneous Speaking Finals that were planned for tomorrow, January 30th, at Oglethorpe County High School.

We will plan to make these events up on Monday, February 3rd. They will still take place at Oglethorpe County High School and will follow the original schedules sent by Mr. Allen and Mr. Bell in previous emails concerning these events.

I appreciate your patience and hope that you will be able to make arrangements as necessary.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns,

Thanks for all you do,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell