I am sending this email for those of you who do not have an Ag Mech Team, or a Creed or Extemp Finalist and may not have read the previous email regarding those contests in it's entirety.

We have moved the Parliamentary Procedure Contest that was previously to be held at Gordon Central High School to Dawson County High School. This was done because we had to reschedule the Ag Mech and the Speaking Finals to Tuesday, February 4th at Dawson County. This move will place all of the CDE's for that day in one location and make it possible for schools that will have teams in multiple events.

The events will still follow the same schedule sent out with the original registration email for this event.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you in advance for your patience as we struggle to deal with these extraordinary circumstances.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director