I apologize for the late email but I just found out that the message I sent to the listserve from my phone did not send. Here is the message again:

Due to the fact that many systems in North Georgia are still out of school tomorrow, the rescheduled Ag Mech, Creed, and Extemporaneous Speaking Finals planned for tomorrow, January 31st, at Dawson County High School have been canceled. These CDE's have been rescheduled again for Tuesday, February 4th at Dawson County High School. The CDE's will follow their original schedules as specified in previous emails from Mr. Bell and Mr. Allen.

The Parliamentary Procedure CDE which was to be conducted on Tuesday, February 4th at Gordon Central High School, will now also be moved to Dawson County High School so that we can conduct all of the events at the same location. While the location of the Parliamentary Procedure CDE is changing,the schedule for the CDE will remain unchanged.

I appreciate everyone's patience as we work to accommodate what has been a very unpredictable weather situation. Please contact me or anyone else in the North Region Office if you have questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell