Registration for the Prepared Public Speaking CDE's is now open.
Please read over this information and make sure to register
your student & submit their information by
February 18
.
The top 6 Jr. and Sr. speakers
will advance to the Area Finals on March 2
5
and 2
7
.  Please complete the online registration
form
and submit your manuscripts and certification form to me ([log in to unmask]) by
February 18th.

Please call or e-mail our office if you have any questions or concerns. Good luck on
working with your students on this event!

Attached you should find:

1.
CDE Awards Bulletin for Jr. and Sr. Prepared Public Speaking
2.
Tips for Preparing Public Speakers
3
. Statement of Certification for Senior and Junior Manuscripts (send
in with manuscripts) by
February 18th
.

Special thanks to our Area host teachers:

March
4
 - Area 1
(Preliminary)