[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">
[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_2">

Welcome Back!!!

We have an exciting blue card event/ workshop this Weds. & Thurs. evening!!!

Check It Out Below! :

Study Abroad 101: Learning the Basics of Study Abroad (BLUE CARD)

When: January 22nd & 23rd

During this workshop we will learn about the different study abroad options and how to search for programs that best fit your financial, academic, and personal needs.  Have all your questions answered at this general information session on studying abroad.

Where: Miller Learning Center, Room #101, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM

Also, check out the attachment to learn about our new Study Abroad Certificate Program!

Unsubscribe Link

See you there!!!!!

Best,

Will