There will be a meeting of the ENR CDE Advisory group in the Georgia Power
Auditorium at 4:00p on Thursday, January 16, 2014. If you are interested in
joining us, please feel free to do.

Thanks!

*Danny BartlettForestry Area Teacher*

*State ENR CDE SuperintendentSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*
*229/386-3198 <229%2F386-3198> (ofc)*