Dear Teachers,

We have finalized our volunteer numbers for the Quail Albany Celebrity
Hunt Conservation Event.  The event will be held January 22-25 at various
locations in and around Albany.  FFA will receive a portion of the proceeds
from this event, so please consider volunteering if you can.

Here are opportunities for you, your students, parents and/or alumni to
volunteer at the event.  You can choose to volunteer for one event, one day
only or several days.  Please let me know as soon as possible so I can fill
the slots and send you more information.

*Wednesday, January 22*
Quail Classic Golf Tournament
Stonebridge Golf & Country Club
8 volunteers needed

*Thursday, January 23*
Celebrity Sporting Clays Tournament
Flint River Skeet and Trap
12 volunteers needed

*Thursday Evening, January 23*
The Bruners Landowners' Appreciation Evening
Stonebridge Golf & Country Club
4 volunteers needed

*Friday, January 24*
Hunting Day One
Various Plantations
12 volunteers needed

*Friday Evening, January 24*
Live Auction, Dinner and Entertainment
Albany Civic Center
8 volunteers needed

*Saturday, January 25*
Hunting Day Two
Various Plantations
12 volunteers needed

*Saturday Evening, January 25*
The Covey Finale Event
Albany Civic Center
8 volunteers needed

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*