The 2014 Georgia Junior National Livestock Shows are scheduled for February
19th-22th at the Agricenter in Perry.  To put on such a quality show for
our Georgia youth, we must request assistance from teachers, agents and
volunteers to help us get the job done.  No past experience needed, we can
provide everyone with direction and support.

We have created a Google Document that is shared jointly with Georgia 4-H.
 You can view the provided document at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dDRoaERtS0VSVmFkbUZNMHlRQ3RFUFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
.

You do not have to have a google account to view the information.  Please
use the tabs at the bottom of the document to get to that specific specie
show.  Once you identify the job that you are interested in working, please
email your Area Animal Science Teacher the following information:

Name
County
Specie Show
Job Title
Time Frame

We will sign up people as we receive the information.  This is a live
document so as we get people signed up, you will be able to see where we
are at in filling out responsibilities.

The site will close at 5:00 pm on Friday, January 31st.  Requests will be
filled on a first come, first served basis.  We will do our best to provide
you with your preferences, but please be flexible.  Please do not limit
yourself to one shift, if you feel generous, we can find you a place to
work.

For those teachers that have been assigned to the Ad Hoc Committee, we
would like for you to be there as much as possible to evaluate the
production of the show and provide positive feedback at the annual Ad Hoc
Meeting.

If you have a problem with the site, please contact me directly

Thank you for your assistance in this matter and I look forward to working
with you at the Show.

Thank you for all the work you do!
--
Ricky Wheeler