Moo Moo Classic Show is still accepting entries.  Please see email below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Screven County <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Subject: Moo Moo Classic steer and heifer show
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>

I have attached the entry form and rules for our annual Moo Moo Classic steer and heifer show.  Mr. Ray wanted me to send this to you and let you know that we are still accepting entries.  Thanks.

--

Eva Powell, Secretary

Screven County Extension

321 Rocky Ford Road

Sylvania, GA  30467

(912) 564-2064

The University of Georgia College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences (working cooperatively with Fort Valley State University, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the counties of Georgia) offers its educational programs, assistance, and materials to all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national orgin, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status and is an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization.

--
Happy New Year!

Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education