From: "John Allen Bailey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jan 9, 2014 1:50 PM
Subject: State Ag Sales CDE
To: <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, "Gary Minyard" <[log in to unmask]>, "Greg Gilman" <[log in to unmask]>, "Jeff Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>, "Philip Gentry" <[log in to unmask]>, "Susannah Lanier" <[log in to unmask]>, "Tori Oglesby Meadows" <[log in to unmask]>, "Don Gilman" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "doneal" <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Jerry Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>, "Katrina Jones" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ben Lastly" <[log in to unmask]>, "John Bridges" <[log in to unmask]>, "Stan Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>, "Chris Corzine" <[log in to unmask]>, "Lynn Barber" <[log in to unmask]>

State Ag Sales CDE Team Participants:

Congratulations to each of your teams for advancing to the 2014 State FFA Ag Sales CDE which will be held at Fort Valley State University on February 8, 2014.  As the rules state, the cde will consist of two(2) parts.  These will be a test and a team sales presentation.  References for the test can be found in the Ag Sales Rules and the team presentation will be centered around the same product(s) and clients as the individual sales presentation they competed in at the area competition.  Remember that the only thing the participants can bring with them to the team activity is a one inch binder each.  Please refer to the FFA CDE Handbook for more detailed information concerning the CDE.  Below is a timetable that I am going to try and stick to for the Ag Sales CDE.

8:00 - 8:30 Registration in lobby of Pettigrew Center
8:30 - 9:00 All students will meet in the Pettigrew Center auditorium for a welcome from FVSU
9:00 - 9:05 Teams will move to the Academic Classroom Laboratory (Room 120)
9:05 - 9:15 Orientation meeting will Ag Sales Teams
9:15 CDE begins

There will be two rooms utilized for the team activity running at the same time.  Below you should see a room assignment with the order for doing the team activity.  The first two teams listed for each room will do their team activity first.  The other 8 teams will take the exam first.  When they are finished with the exam, they should get in line for the team activity and if they do the team activity first, they need to report to the testing room after they finish the team activity.  Jerry Taylor and Katrina Jones will be serving as room hosts and will assist the teams getting in the right order for their presentation.

Room 111
Team 1 - Rutland
Team 2 - Lowndes County
Team 3 - Lee County
Team 4 - ECI
Team 5 - Gordon Lee
Team 6 - East Jackson

Room 212
Team 1 - S E Bulloch
Team 2 - Perry High
Team 3 - Gilmer County
Team 4 - Colquitt County
Team 5 - Franklin County
Team 6 - Clinch County

Please email me your team members names by January 15, 2014.  If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact me.  I look forward to working with you on February 8, 2014 at Fort Valley State University.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher