Dear Teachers,

We have finalized our volunteer numbers for the Quail Albany Celebrity Hunt Conservation Event.  The event will be held January 22-25 at various locations in and around Albany.  FFA will receive a portion of the proceeds from this event, so please consider volunteering if you can.

Here are opportunities for you, your students, parents and/or alumni to volunteer at the event.  You can choose to volunteer for one event, one day only or several days.  Please let me know as soon as possible so I can fill the slots and send you more information.

Wednesday, January 22
Quail Classic Golf Tournament
Stonebridge Golf & Country Club
8 volunteers needed

Thursday, January 23
Celebrity Sporting Clays Tournament
Flint River Skeet and Trap
12 volunteers needed

Thursday Evening, January 23
The Bruners Landowners' Appreciation Evening
Stonebridge Golf & Country Club
4 volunteers needed

Friday, January 24
Hunting Day One