Entries due January 24th

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harris, Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Subject: FW: Effingham Ham Jam Entry Form
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Christa - Can you please send this out on the list serv again?
A copy of the t-shirt design has been included as an attachment. Last Year this show had BIG payouts and we hope to be able to match it again this year. (Last Year's Champion had the potential to leave with over $500 in cash and prizes)

By NO means am I perfect....but I am better than I was yesterday....but still not as good as I will be tomorrow!