The 2014 Georgia Junior National Livestock Shows are scheduled for February 19th-22th at the Agricenter in Perry.  To put on such a quality show for our Georgia youth, we must request assistance from teachers, agents and volunteers to help us get the job done.  No past experience needed, we can provide everyone with direction and support.

We have created a Google Document that is shared jointly with Georgia 4-H.  You can view the provided document at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dDRoaERtS0VSVmFkbUZNMHlRQ3RFUFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0.

You do not have to have a google account to view the information.  Please use the tabs at the bottom of the document to get to that specific specie show.  Once you identify the job that you are interested in working, please email your Area Animal Science Teacher the following information:

Name
County
Specie Show
Job Title
Time Frame

We will sign up people as we receive the information.  This is a live document so as we get people signed up, you will be able to see where we are at in filling out responsibilities.

The site will close at 5:00 pm on Friday, January 31st.  Requests will be filled on a first come, first served basis.  We will do our best to provide you with your preferences, but please be flexible.  Please do not limit yourself to one shift, if you feel generous, we can find you a place to work.

For those teachers that have been assigned to the Ad Hoc Committee, we would like for you to be there as much as possible to evaluate the production of the show and provide positive feedback at the annual Ad Hoc Meeting.

If you have a problem with the site, please contact me directly

Thank you for your assistance in this matter and I look forward to working with you at the Show.

Thank you for all the work you do!
--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher