After the success of the Hall of Georgia last year we plan to have the Hall
of Georgia again for your chapter to participate in. During the FFA Career
Show at the State FFA Convention there will be Hall of Georgia competition
were chapters can create an interactive booth to  showcase Georgia Agriculture.
 The winning chapter will have the opportunity to represent Georgia at the
Hall of States competition at the National FFA Convention and will receive
$2,500.00 for their travel expenses from the Georgia FFA Foundation.

Chapters are encourage to involve their FFA Alumni, Young Farmers, Farm
Bureau Chapter and community organizations in developing their booth.
 Attached are the official rules, scoring card, and entry form. If you
should have any question please do not hesitate to contact me or Casey
Shumate at [log in to unmask]  Thank you.

Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center's
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office (770) 787-6411
Cell: (404) 558-4756
Fax 770 786 1774

*My Websites:*

   - *Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center:*
www.GeorgiaFFAcamp.org<http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/>
   - *FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp:* Web:
www.GeorgiaSLC.org<http://www.georgiaslc.org/>,
   Facebook Group: Summer Leadership
Camp<https://www.facebook.com/groups/101929097964/>
   - *Wildlife Camp:* Web: www.WildlifeCamp.com<http://www.wildlifecamp.com/>,
   Facebook Group: FFA Wildlife
Camp<https://www.facebook.com/groups/98583836911/>
   - *Horse Camp:* Web: www.FFAHorseCamp.com <http://www.ffahorsecamp.com/>,
   Facebook Group: FFA Horse Camp<https://www.facebook.com/groups/198692895503/>
   - *Udder Mud Run: *Web: www.UdderMudRun.com <http://www.uddermudrun.com/>,
   Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/UdderMudRun
   - *Parent/Child Weekend Adventure Camp:*
   www.georgiaffacamp.org/AdventureCamp.htm
   - *Annual Fundraising Banquet*: www.supportffacamps.com
   - *BASIC Training*:
www.BuildingChapters.com<http://www.buildingchapters.com/>