If you would like to purchase meals for your students and others with
you during the State CDE's to be held on February 8 at Fort Valley
State University, please fill out the form attached and submit it by
Monday February 3, 2014. We will have 3 different drop off locations
for you and your students to get their meals, you will need to
determine the number needed for each location. When you arrive on Feb 8
there will be a table set up for you to pick up the meal tickets you
have registered for and pay. Please make checks payable to Central
Region Ag Ed. The meal will be a Chik-fil-a sandwich, bag of lays
chips, and a Coke. Cost will be $6/meal. If you have any questions
please call the Central Region Office.

If you would like to purchase meals for your students and others with
you during the State CDE's, please fill out the form below and submit
it by Monday February 3, 2014. We will have 3 different drop off
locations for you and your students to get their meals, you will need
to determine the number needed for each location. When you arrive on
Feb 8 there will be a table set up for you to pick up the meal tickets
you have registered for and pay. Please make checks out to Central
Region Ag Ed. The meal will be a Chik-fil-a sandwich, bag of lays
chips, and a Coke. Cost will be $6/meal.

I've invited you to fill out the form Super Saturday- Ft. Valley State
MEAL Registration-Feb 8. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16gDsmTjZzQ86MJojN5xheazUp21dDT01rTxUoKnbffY/viewform