I wanted to send a follow-up e-mail about the John Deere Gator raffle
tickets.  The John Deere CX Gator will be given away the night of the 7th
Annual Blue & Gold Gala, March 14th.  Our Sponsors Board, who volunteers
their time to help us raise funds, is asking that each FFA chapter sell at
least 10 tickets for the raffle.  If each chapter sold a minimum of 10
tickets, we would raise very close to $30,000 just from chapter sales.
Last year we had about 75 chapters sell their Gator tickets.  I certainly
hope we can increase that number this year.  Please help the Foundation
with the raffle.  Lasseter Equipment Group has generously donated the Gator to
the Foundation for the fifth consecutive year so we have a great
opportunity to raise funds from this raffle.

*A couple of reminders:*

*-You do not have to be present at the Gala to win the Gator.*

*-Ticket prices are 1 for $25, 3 for $50 or 10 for $100. The Foundation is
only asking for $100 back from the chapters for their 10 tickets.  If you
sell each ticket for $25, your chapter can send the Foundation $100
and keep the other $150.*

*-The* *chapter that sells the most tickets will win a $2,000 prize!*
*The chapter that sells the second most tickets will receive a $1,000
prize, and the chapter that sells the third most tickets will receive a
$500 prize.*

*-**Every chapter that sells tickets will be entered into a drawing for a
$500 prize ($250 to pay state convention registration fee and $250 for
state convention expenses).*

*-If you did not pick up your tickets at Mid-Winter Conference, your
tickets will be mailed to you. If you need extra tickets, please let me or
the Foundation's administrative assistant, Krista Templeton, know. Krista's
e-mail address is **[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>*.*

*-We need all ticket stubs returned to the Foundation office by Wednesday,
March 12th.  This is a drop-dead date.  We will be leaving for Atlanta to
prepare for the Gala on Thursday morning so we must have the tickets by
March 12th. *

*-Please remember that the funds raised from the Gator ticket sales support
your students.  For many years, the Foundation has been able to fully fund
all award programs so that FFA members can be recognized for their
accomplishments and compete at national completion.  PLEASE consider
supporting the Gator raffle!*

*THANK YOU*!!!

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*