After the success of the Hall of Georgia last year we plan to have the Hall of Georgia again for your chapter to participate in. During the FFA Career Show at the State FFA Convention there will be Hall of Georgia competition were chapters can create an interactive booth to  showcase Georgia Agriculture.  The winning chapter will have the opportunity to represent Georgia at the Hall of States competition at the National FFA Convention and will receive $2,500.00 for their travel expenses from the Georgia FFA Foundation.

Chapters are encourage to involve their FFA Alumni, Young Farmers, Farm Bureau Chapter and community organizations in developing their booth.  Attached are the official rules, scoring card, and entry form. If you should have any question please do not hesitate to contact me or Casey Shumate at [log in to unmask].  Thank you.

Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center's
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office (770) 787-6411