Thank you to Ashley Whiddon for sharing this video.  I watched the video and agree with Ashley that this video would be a great supplement to one of your lessons in Animal Science, Basic Ag or Ag Production.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Whiddon, Ashley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Pig Products
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hey Christa!

I know that you are incredibly busy but I wanted to share something with you and GA AgEd. I had a student at OSU bring it to my attention. Below is a link for a CNN TedTalks bit. It's approximately 5 minutes but would be very useful in an Animal Science, Basic Ag, or Animal Production class. It's fascinating! Hope you are well!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/10/24/meindertsma.tracing.pig/

Thanks,

Ashley S. Whiddon

Graduate Teaching & Research Associate
Agricultural Education, Communications and Leadership
459 Agricultural Hall
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078
Phone: 405.744.2972
Fax: 405.744.5176
Cell: 478.714.7884
[log in to unmask]" alt="http://internationalagprograms2.dasnr.okstate.edu/MastersOfInternationalAgriculture/Fall%202008%20Students/Agriculture+logo%5b1%5d.jpg" height="96" width="94">
Restorative|Activator|Arranger|Harmony|Individualization

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins- not through strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson Brown

--
Happy New Year!

Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education