It was good to see many of you last week, I hope you all made it home
safely, but I did want to send some reminders on due dates..

*February 28* to the Central Region Office*
State FFA Degrees State, STAR Batteries, State FFA Officer Applications,
Agriscience Teacher of the Year.

*March 10th* to the Central Region Office*

National FFA Week Observance Reporter, Secretary, Treasurers Books WLC
Scholarships.

*March 14th* to State FFA Office* ** State Convention Talent Applications
Final FFA

*April 1st *to Central Region Office* ** American Degree Applications
Middle School Record Books National Chapter Applications

 Please remember that all of the deadlines are due in the office.

I know it has been some tough months to be an Ag Teacher. Thank you for all
that you do, --
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education
PO Box 4060