I've shared an item with you:

2014 Central Region Wildlife Registration
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqqalR50nLRsdExpS05TVjBZR0xOeVZDZmlhSndmM3c&usp=sharing&invite=COvO170O

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Please use this spreadsheet and fill in your Chapter Name and Student Name
for each practicum area.  There are several tabs at the bottom of the
spreadsheet.  Tabs that begin with 3 are for area 3 and 4 are for Area 4.
There is not a submit button, so just type in the information and it saves
automatically.  Hopefully, we will use these to register with at the cde. I
need these back my Monday.  If I don't receive yours, I will assume you
don't have a team.