It was good to see many of you last week, I hope you all made it home safely, but I did want to send some reminders on due dates..

February 28 to the Central Region Office*

State FFA Degrees State, STAR Batteries, State FFA Officer Applications, Agriscience Teacher of the Year.

March 10th to the Central Region Office*

National FFA Week Observance Reporter, Secretary, Treasurers Books WLC Scholarships.

March 14th to State FFA Office* ** State Convention Talent Applications Final FFA

April 1st to Central Region Office* ** American Degree Applications Middle School Record Books National Chapter Applications

Please remember that all of the deadlines are due in the office.

I know it has been some tough months to be an Ag Teacher. Thank you for all that you do, --

Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education
PO Box 4060
1005 State University Dr.