If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GKYpYuJgXJ52YMTb-BO3VM6gtsCwJs2821LiDpcn19I/viewform

Area 3 Leadership CDE Registration
Please check the "Yes" or "No" box to register for the upcoming leadership
CDEs. You will be contacted about which sub-area you will be attending if
sub-areas are needed for Creed Speaking, Jr. and Sr. Prepared Public
Speaking and Extemporaneous Speaking. Sub-Areas are scheduled for March 11
at Pike County High and March 13 at Northeast Bibb. Registration closes
Wednesday, Feb 26th.

    School Name *
     Advisor Name *
     Jr Prepared Public Speaking *
   School assignments for sub area locations will be determined once
   registration closes
   - Yes
      - No
    Sr Prepared Public Speaking *
   School assignments for sub area locations will be determined once
   registration closes
   - Yes
      - No
    Extemporaneous Speaking *
   School assignments for sub area locations will be determined once
   registration closes
   - Yes
      - No
    Creed Speaking *
   School assignments for sub area locations will be determined once
   registration closes
   - Yes
      - No
    Discussion *
   March 25th at Northside High in Warner Robins
   - Yes
      - No
    Jr Parli-Pro Team *
   March 6th at Bleckley County High
   - Yes
      - No
    Sr Parli-Pro Team *
   March 6th at Bleckley County High
   - Yes
      - No
       Never submit passwords through Google Forms.