Teachers

Just a short reminder that Proficiency Applications are due in our office next Friday February 14, 2014. I plan on being in the office all day Friday to take Applications. If you plan on being here after 5 pm you need to make other arrangements because the building will be locked

You can also email the apps. (They will be printed black and white) Make sure if you email that the Apps they are in PDF format and email only one Proficiency  per email: attached is the electronic submission directions that I handed out at Mid-Winter.

If you have questions please let us know

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education