I've shared an item with you.
Please use this spreadsheet and fill in your Chapter Name and Student Name for each practicum area.  There are several tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet.  Tabs that begin with 3 are for area 3 and 4 are for Area 4.  There is not a submit button, so just type in the information and it saves automatically.  Hopefully, we will use these to register with at the cde. I need these back my Monday.  If I don't receive yours, I will assume you don't have a team.
Spreadsheet
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive