Good morning everyone --
Mr. Lewis and I have discussed the options for plant pickup/delivery for those of you who are missing a few plug trays. Please review the choices below and email me (and cc Mr. Lewis) when you have checked your schedule and have made your decision on what will work best for you. List of schools missing plugs is at the bottom of this email.

Here are the new options for plant pickup:

***You can pickup this week during the state livestock show directly from Mr. Lewis' greenhouses in Elko (off I75 at Exit 127, 10 mins from ag center). You will need to contact him with the day and time you plan on going so that he is available for help in locating and loading your plants. Mr. Lewis' cell # is 478-954-1507. His email is [log in to unmask]

***You can pickup in Swainsboro at the CDEs on March 4th

***You can pickup from Bleckley County High School at the CDEs on March 6th

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but hope that one of the options above will fit your needs. Please don't forget to email both Mr. Lewis and myself with your plans.

Area 3 Schools missing plugs:
Bonaire, Dutchtown, Harris, Heard, LaGrange, Locust Grove, Northeast, Northside, Ola, Pike High, Pike Middle, Union Grove, Woodland

Area 4 Schools missing plugs:
Bryan, Claxton, Cross Creek, Dublin, East Laurens, ECI, Glascock, Hephzibah, Johnson, Metter, Southeast Bulloch, South Effingham High, South Effingham Middle, Swainsboro, West Laurens, and Wheeler
Thanks!
Melissa

--
Melissa Riley