We will be watching the weather closely throughout the day and will also be
paying close attention to school closings etc. Our plan will be to make a
decision about tomorrows Area II CDE's no later than 9:00 am tomorrow
morning. However, if we begin to get valis information before that, we will
try to make a call by the end of the day today.

If any of you hear from your own schools regarding school tomorrow or after
school activities for tomorrow, please send me a text to let me know. This
will help in making a decision as early as possible.

Thanks, Stan

Stan Mitchell
North Region Director
Agricultural Education
204 Four Towers
University of Georgia
Athens, Ga. 30602
Office 706-552-4468
Cell 706-338-7230
[log in to unmask]