I sent the message below to the listserve at 2:10 but apparently there was
a problem with the message center and I do not believe it ever went out. I
am resending it at this time. I believe we have called every teacher
involved with the contests and spoken with them personally but I wanted to
make sure we sent an email as well.

Thanks, Stan

Teachers,

The Area I CDE's to be held at Murray County High School today are now
canceled. Several schools have been notifying us that they will not be
allowed to travel. We will look at the calendar and set a date to
reschedule.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we deal
with yet another weather incident.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director