Thank you all for your cooperation and positive attitudes as we endured
another round of CDE cancellations across North Region.

We are working on make-up dates right now but as you know this requires
communicating with schools and administrations to secure locations as well
as the UGA Poultry Department to coordinate dates that work for them. Our*
hope* right now is to use February 25 and 26 as the make-up days for these
events. As soon as we have confirmation from the schools and UGA, we will
send out an email with all the specifics.

Thank you and I hope you all stay safe and warm during the break,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director