Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1GogmDVaih0cSb8rZPIoQWD2RWbis28UcowalhLIgKQw/viewform>

for the Prepared Public Speaking CDE's is
still
 open.

Please read over this information and make sure to register

your student & submit their information by February 18th.

The top 6 Jr. and Sr. speakers will advance to the Area Finals on March 25

and 27. Please complete the online registration

form<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1GogmDVaih0cSb8rZPIoQWD2RWbis28UcowalhLIgKQw/viewform>

and submit your manuscripts and certification form to me ([log in to unmask])
by *February 18th*.

Please call or e-mail our office if you have any questions or concerns.
Good luck on working with your students on this event!

Attached you should find:

1. CDE Awards Bulletin for Jr. and Sr. Prepared Public Speaking
2. Tips for Preparing Public Speakers
3 . Statement of Certification for Senior and Junior Manuscripts (send

in with manuscripts) by *February 18th*.

Special thanks to our Area host teachers:

*March 4 - Area 1* (Preliminary) Rockmart High School, Mr. Jeff Hawkins and
Mr. Bennett Jacobs

*March 6 - Area 2* (Preliminary) North Hall High School, Mr. Mitch Davis

*Below are the chapters registered as of 12:00 on 2/11/14:*

   *Chapter Name* *Advisor Name* *Area* *Jr.* *Sr.*  Bagley Middle McCracken
I Yes    Cherokee High Scarborough I   Yes  Clear Creek Middle Pankey I Yes
   Creekside High Hyman I   Yes  Floyd CO CCA Fitzpatrick I   Yes  Murray
County High Lents I   Yes  Ridgeland High Davis I Yes Yes  Sonoraville High
Clark I   Yes     *Chapter Name* *Advisor Name* *Area* *Jr.* *Sr.*  Banks
County High Wheatley/ Jackson II Yes Yes  Banks County Middle Brown II
Yes    Cedar
Shoals High Throne II Yes Yes  Elbert Middle McCarty II Yes    Franklin Co.
High Watkins II   Yes  Hart Co Middle Heaton II Yes    Lincolnton High Gay
II Yes Yes  Loganville High Needham-Nash II Yes Yes  North Habersham Middle
Hardman II Yes    Oconee Middle Chapman II Yes    Stephens High Hebert II
Yes  W.R. Coile Middle Rose II Yes    Winder-Barrow High Ensley II Yes    Youth
Middle Dorminey II Yes

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers