Due to the current weather situation and the number of schools missing
multiple days, we have extended the deadline for *manuscript submission to
Monday February 24th at 5:00 pm.*

Please remember to follow the Electronic Submission Guidelines for North
Region (see attached).

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers