We have been in touch with everyone involved and are ready to confirm the
rescheduling dates for the CDE events that were canceled on Monday and
Tuesday of this week.

*Area I CDE's will be held on Tuesday, February 25th at Murray County High
School*. We will conduct all of the CDE events that were originally planned
including Discussion, Woodworking, Poultry, and Wildlife. The times for the
events will be the same as originally planned.

*Area II CDE's will be held on Wednesday, February 26th at Oglethorpe
County High School*. We will also conduct all of the originally planned CDE
events and they will all follow their original time schedules.

I apologize up front for impact this may have on some of your plans. I know
you will do all you can to provide your students the opportunity to
participate.

Thank you for all you do,

Stan

--