Please check the attached document of the proficiencies that have been
entered on the google document. If yours is not here, please go to the link
below and add yours to the google document. This document also shows the
applications that we have already received in the office.
Please complete the form on the link provided below for each proficiency
application that you intend to submit to the North Region office for the
current school year.
Please complete each box in the google document and submit to our office by
Friday, February 21, 2014.  Actual applications are due in the North Region
Office by February 24th.  No late applications will be accepted.  This is a
due by, not a post mark deadline.
*All proficiency applications must be received in the appropriate Region
Office no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 24, or submitted
electronically (in final format) by that deadline.*

Don't forget that we have a dropbox outside of the building for you to turn
in applications after hours.
We will use this google document to check off your standard for turning in
a proficiency application.

*If you send your application in electronically. It must be one email and
in one pdf format. Any other attachments will not be included in the
printing.*
  You must complete one of these forms for each application / student you
intend to submit. Please contact the North Region Office if you have
questions or concerns. You must click SUBMIT at the bottom of the link for
your entry to be recorded.

Proficiency Link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dEtqRzhrY0RzX3ppeDBzdGlMUHVXNmc6MA#gid=0>
--
Jerry Taylor