Congratulations to all of the students who built projects and competed in
the Area 2 Wood Fabrication CDE's. All of them demonstrated remarkable
skill and are to be commended! Special thanks to our judges, Mr. Bobby
Smith and Mr. Mickey Smith for judging the projects and for sharing their
time and expertise in wood fabrication with our students. They do an
excellent job.

The top two from each division have earned the right to represent Area 2 in
the State Wood Fabrication CDE which will be held in conjunction with the
State FFA Convention in Macon. Rosters have been checked and the results
are official.

!st Place - Middle School Division - Tiffany Rutledge - Youth Middle FFA -
Advisor - Melanie Dorminey

2nd Place - Middle School Division - Kellie Smith - Franklin Co. Middle -
Advisor - Anna Watkins

1st Place Senior Division - Jonathan Hill - Athens Christian - Advisor -
Sara Hughes

2nd Place - Churchstain Maloch - East Hall - Advisor - Robbie Buchannan

A complete summary of the scores is attached.
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher