Registration for Discussion Meet is now closed. I left it open one extra
day to allow those of you impacted by the winter weather to finalize your
plans with your students.
Below you will find the list of chapters who have registered a Discussion
Meet participant. If you see an error, or if something comes up and you
will not be able to participate, please let me know as your participation
could be the difference in the number of brackets we need which effects the
number of judges we have to procure.

*AREA 1 - Monday February 10th, Murray County High School*
  1. Bowdon   2. Central High School   3. Chattooga  4. Etowah  5. Gilmer
Co.  6. Gordon Central  7. LaFayette   8. Murray County   9. North Forsyth
70. Northwest Whitfield  11. Osborne  12. Paulding County  13. Ridgeland
14. Ringgold  15. Rockmart  16. Sonoraville High  17. Southeast Whitfield
18. Temple 19.    Woodland

*AREA 2 - Tuesday February 11th, Oglethorpe County High School*
  1. Apalachee High School  2. Athens Christian  3. Eastside High
School  4. Franklin
Co. FFA  5. Greene County  6. Habersham Central  7. Hart County High School
8. Jackson County High School  9. Jefferson  70. Madison County High School
11. Morgan County High School  12. North Oconee  13. Oglethorpe  14. Walnut
Grove  15. White County  16. Winder-Barrow

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602