---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jeri troesken <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Subject: Ready to start the season?
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa;
Thanks for forwarding this mail to the ag teachers.
Creekwood Boer Goats has several 6 week old  Fullblood market goat
prospects that will be available in a few weeks.  One buckling (super
herdsire prospect), 2 doelings.  All are long framed and wide toped and
stand wide behind.  I will be able to forward pics if anyone wants to take
a look and will have them up on the website this week.
We are having does kid January thru April, so keep us in mind.  We also
offer an incentive program for our showing youth.

--
*JERI TROESKEN*
www.creekwoodboergoats.com

*770 891-6870 <770%20891-6870>*