Teachers,

I sent the message below to the listserve at 2:10 but apparently there was a problem with the message center and I do not believe it ever went out. I am resending it at this time. I believe we have called every teacher involved with the contests and spoken with them personally but I wanted to make sure we sent an email as well.

Thanks, Stan

Teachers,

The Area I CDE's to be held at Murray County High School today are now canceled. Several schools have been notifying us that they will not be allowed to travel. We will look at the calendar and set a date to reschedule.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we deal with yet another weather incident.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director