Due to the current weather situation and the number of schools missing multiple days, we have extended the deadline for manuscript submission to Monday February 24th at 5:00 pm.

Please remember to follow the Electronic Submission Guidelines for North Region (see attached).

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602