Teachers,

We have been in touch with everyone involved and are ready to confirm the rescheduling dates for the CDE events that were canceled on Monday and Tuesday of this week.

Area I CDE's will be held on Tuesday, February 25th at Murray County High School. We will conduct all of the CDE events that were originally planned including Discussion, Woodworking, Poultry, and Wildlife. The times for the events will be the same as originally planned.

Area II CDE's will be held on Wednesday, February 26th at Oglethorpe County High School. We will also conduct all of the originally planned CDE events and they will all follow their original time schedules.

I apologize up front for impact this may have on some of your plans. I know you will do all you can to provide your students the opportunity to participate.

Thank you for all you do,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell